Online Bill Payer Services
Most people today have hectic lives. And, if you have children, that just doubles your “Things to Do” list. Most financial institutions have created ways to help you do your banking at your own convenience. Wouldn’t it be ideal to be able to pay your bills quickly and easily without having to lick a stamp, write a check, or run to the post office? Using online bill payer you can do just that.
Let’s take a look at some “real life” examples where bill payer has helped people save time and money.
Scenario 1: Alisha is a stay-at-home mother of three children. She used to spend at least two hours every other week paying bills, which was something she really did not enjoy. She now uses the online bill payer service on her financial institution’s website and has cut her time paying bills to approximately 10-15 minutes every two weeks. Plus, she doesn’t have to make any extra trips to a mail box or post office, and she doesn’t have to pay for stamps. She can even make payments to her gardener online.
Scenario 2: Jack is a father of three, works full-time at his own small business, and is a soccer coach for one of his children’s teams. He is constantly running around and doesn’t have a lot of time to pay bills. By using his financial institution’s bill payer service, he can pay not only his personal bills but also his business bills online each month, saving him a lot of time and money. Some of his bills are set up to be paid automatically, which even takes less time for him each month.
Scenario 3: Kathleen is a single mother who works full-time. There just isn’t a lot of time to do anything but go to work, run errands, go to her children’s activities, and fall into bed every night. With online bill payer, she is able to pay her bills once a month in about 15 minutes. She sets up automatic payment for certain bills and pays others on demand. And, because she has direct deposit to her checking account, she doesn’t have to pay anything to use this service at her financial institution.
Features and Benefits
Now that you have seen how the online bill payer service can directly benefit you, let’s take a closer look at the features and benefits of this convenient and cost-effective service:
- You can pay all your bills using your computer, not your checkbook. Gives you the convenience of not having to write out checks and saves money on checks and stamps throughout the year.
- You can make one time payments or set up recurring payments. You have the convenience to control which bills are paid and when they are to be paid, which will help avoid late fees as well.
- Your payments can be tracked and you can even check your payment history for an entire year. You will have the security of knowing your payments can be tracked whenever needed, which is quite helpful especially at tax time.
- Your information is secure and private. You will have the security of knowing that all of your payment information will be secure and safe at one place; you do not run the risk of having your personal information in the hands of multiple companies.
- You will pay a nominal fee for the service, or it may be free with other relationships at the financial institution. Even with a nominal fee, it is still cheaper to use than stamps, gas and paying potential late fees.
As you can see, the benefits of using an online bill payer service clearly outweigh paying bills through other sources. For more information on this topic, talk with a representative at your financial institution.